- Pole Top Options: Light Poles are provided with either a removable cap or welded 2-3/8 inch steel tenon. Poles with a top cap are pre-drilled on 2 sides at 180 degrees.
- Pole Shaft and Height: The 4 inch diameter shaft has a minimum yield strength of 46,000 psi. Pole Height is 10 Foot.
- Handhole: A 3" X 5" reinforced handhole is located 16-1/2 inches from the base plate of the pole. A matching, removable cover and attachment hardware are included. Ground lug and ground wire are also included.
- Color: Bronze powder coat.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts is provided with each pole assembly. Each anchor bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. Top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Base Cover: Two-piece base cover is provided.
- Warranty: 10 Years. Foundation design: Foundation should be designed by an engineer familiar with local soil and wind conditions as well as local code where the pole(s) will be installed.