Lightmart's Factory Direct Square Steel Light Poles are available for pick-up at our Chicago area facility. We make it Easy as 1-2-3 to get a great deal on our factory direct square steel light poles!
This 11 gauge heavy duty square steel light pole has a 10 foot height and 4 inch width. The maximum EPA rating for this light pole at 140 MPH is 7.6 square feet with a 1.3 gust factor. This made in the USA light pole is proudly manufactured at Lightmart's state of the art facility.Product Specifications:
- Pole Top Options: A plastic top cap with retaining metal spring is available at a surcharge. If a tenon option is selected, a 2-3/8” tenon adaptor will be provided to be bolted on top. All other pole top configurations such as drilled holes are to be done in the field by the contractor.
- Pole Shaft: Electro-welded ASTM-A500 Grade C steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi is used to fabricate the pole shaft.
- Handhole: A 2 inch wide x 4 inch tall handhole is provided 18 inches above the pole base. A rectangular shape cover with stainless steel screws is also provided.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece ABS plastic square base cover is available at a surcharge.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of four ¾” x 17” x 3” fully galvanized anchor bolts with zinc plated double nuts and washers are available at a surcharge for each light pole. A portion of the anchor bolts are threaded for securing and leveling the light pole. Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F 1554-07a Grade 55 standards with a minimum yield strength of 55,000 psi.
- Color and Finish Options: Industrial grade dark bronze powder coat.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
110 MPH: 14 Square Feet
140 MPH: 7.6 Square Feet
LightMart.com is not responsible for improper pole loading.