- Pole Shaft: Multiple layers of centrifugally wound fiberglass infused with polyester resin topped with extremely durable gelcoat.
- Pole top options: A 2-3/8” aluminum tenon is provided as standard option. 3" tenon option is available. This pole does not accommodate holes drilled on the side wall for the purpose of attaching direct mounting arms. Instead, we offer a large variety of tenon adaptors that will fit over the 2-3/8” tenon to allow any fixture attachment configuration possible.
- Handhole: A handhole is provided for ease of access and installation. Handhole measures 2-1/2” X 5” and is located 18” above the ground line. A cover with mounting screw is provided.
- Color: Black.
- Embedment: Embedment length is 4 ft. A Ø2" hole is provided 2 ft. below the ground line for conduit entry.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Features and Benefits:
- Does not rust or corrode.
- Much stronger and flexible than steel or aluminum poles.
- Non-conductive. Safe for public areas.
- Excellent choice for coastal areas and harsh winter zones with corrosion issues due to humidity and salt spray.
|POLE WIND RATING (EPA) with 1.3 Gust Factor (Square Feet)|
|80 mph||90 mph||100 mph||110 mph||120 mph||130 mph||140 mph|
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 20 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Direct Burial
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 6 Inch