High performance LED light fixtures are designed to deliver high lumen packages with precise optical control. Modern, sleek, low profile design minimizes wind load while maximizing heat dissipation. 10 year limited warranty is standard with this made in USA LED fixture.
Construction and Materials
Die cast aluminum frame specifically designed for this fixture has weather tight LED driver compartments and effective heat sinks. Combination of a proprietary tough coat epoxy primer and durable powder topcoat provides superior resistance to corrosion and UV degradation. Luminaire and its finish are endurance tested to withstand 5,000 hours of elevated ambient salt fog conditions as defined in ASTM Standard B 117.
Direct mount arm mounts to the side of square or round poles (minimum 4 inch shaft ).
- Voltage: 120-277 or 347-480 volt, 50/60 hertz, Class 1 drivers
- Power Factor: >0.9 at full load
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <20% at full load
- Surge Protection: 10 kilovolt surge suppression protection tested in accordance with IEE/ANSI C62.41.2
Certifications and Regulatory Qualifications
- ARRA: Meets buy American requirements within ARRA.
- UL Listed: USA and Canada suitable for wet locations.
- IDA: IDA approved, dark sky friendly.
- RoHS: RoHS compliant.
- DLC: DLC listed.
- ANSI: Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G bridge and overpass vibration standards.
- FCC: Meets FCC Part 15 standards for conducted and radiated emissions.
Performance and Characteristics
- System Watts: 220
- Equivalency: 750 watt HID
- Estimated Life: 100,000 hours
- Lumen Maintenance Factor (LMF): 0.91 at 59 degree ambient
- Weight: 29
- EPA: 0.80
10 year warranty
Manufactured in USA by
- Dimming: 0-10 volt
- Light Control: Back light control shield.
- Optics: Rotated optics