Troffer body is die-formed of cold-rolled steel and embossed for extra strength and rigidity. Air handling units include airflow louvers in back of housing allowing heat removal through fixture chamber into the plenum. Air slot covers are included. Inner surfaces are finished in baked white enamel with a minimum reflectance factor of 85% parabolic shaped louvers have a matte finish and are low iridescence anodized aluminum. Louver assembly includes concealed hinges and positive actions spring-loaded latches. All units are equipped with high power factor Class "P" ETL-CBM ballasts (120volt 60Hz is standard). Fixtures are UL-listed and bear union and UL labels.
- Anodized aluminum parabolic louvers closely controlled for uniform low-brightness appearance and interlocked to avoid vibration.
- Housing is constructed for added strength and maximum corrosion resistance.
- Black-inside perimeter reveal for "floating door" appearance.
- Can be hinged and latched from either side.
- Shipped with plastic film to keep out construction dirt.
Dimensional DrawingDimensions and specifications subject to change without notice.