Product Description In addition to a low initial cost, the XSPR™ LED street luminaire maintains the familiar look of the traditional cobrahead design and delivers substantial energy savings while reducing maintenance time and costs. The hassle-free design of the XSPR™ luminaire includes toolless entry and +/- 5˚ fixture leveling for easy installation. The NanoOptic® Precision Delivery Grid™ optic achieves better optical control than traditional street lighting fixtures and efficiently delivers white uniform light for safer feeling communities. Cree item number BXSPR-A-0-3-F-C-U-S-R
Applications Roadway, parking lots, walkways and general area spaces.
Construction and Materials
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with UV stabilized polymeric door for long weathering and reliability toolless entry
- Mounting: Mounts on 1.25 inch IP, 1.66 inch O.D. or 2 inch IP, 2.375 inch O.D. horizontal tenon (minimum 8 inch in length) and is adjustable +/- 5˚ to allow for fixture leveling
- Luminaire: Luminaire secures with two mounting bolts
- Finish: Exclusive Colorfast DeltaGuard® finish features an E-Coat epoxy primer with an ultra-durable silver powder topcoat, providing excellent resistance to corrosion, ultraviolet degradation and abrasion.
- Weight: 13.9 lbs
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- Input Voltage: 120-277 volt, 50/60 hertz
- Power Factor: > 0.9 at full load. Total harmonic distortion is < 20% at full load
- Driver: Class 2 driver integral 10 kilovolt surge suppression protection standard. When code dictates fusing, a slow blow fuse or type C/D breaker should be used to address inrush current
- Dimming: Designed with 0-10 volt dimming capabilities. Controls by others.
- 10 Volt Source Current: 0.15mA
- cULus Listed: Suitable for wet locations
- ANSI: Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G bridge and overpass vibration standards
- CALTrans: Meets CALTrans 611 Vibration testing
- IEEE/ANSI: 10 kilovolt surge suppression protection tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2
- FCC: Meets FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A standards for conducted and radiated emissions
- ASTM: Luminaire and finish endurance tested to withstand 5,000 hours of elevated ambient salt fog conditions as defined in ASTM Standard B 117
- ARRA: Meets Buy American requirements within ARRA
- DLC: DLC qualified. Some exceptions apply. Please refer to https://www.designlights.org/search/ for most current information
- RoHS: RoHS compliant. Consult factory for additional details