Full Customization Options
- Housing Color: Bronze, Black, White, Gray, Green, Silver
- Color Temperature: 3000, 4000 and 5000K
- Distribution: 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Voltage: 120-277 Volt, 345-480
- Volt Mounting Options: Universal Pole Mount, Slip-fitter, Wall Mount
- Control Options: Photocell, Motion Sensor
- Dimming: Dimmable (0-10V)
- Cutoff Optics: Left, right and rear cutoff
- Bluetooth: Fully customizable wireless control system. *Bluetooth available for additional surcharge. Please contact Sales to get a free quote.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing contains factory prewired driver and optical unit. Cast aluminum wiring access door located underneath.
- Fixtures are finished with polyester powder coat finishing process. Finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard finishes are available.
- Shipping weight: 27 lbs.
- State-of-the-Art one piece silicone optic sheet delivers industry leading optical control with an integrated gasket to provide IP66 rated seal.
- Proprietary silicone refractor optics provide exceptional coverage and uniformity in IES Types 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Silicone optical material does not yellow or crack with age and provides a typical light transmittance of 93%.
- Zero uplight.
- Available in 5000K, 4000K, and 3000K color temperatures per ANSI C78.377.
- Minimum CRI of 70.
- Integral louver and house-side shield options available for improved backlight control without sacrificing street side performance.
- High-performance programmable driver features over-voltage, under-voltage, short circuit and over temperature protection. Custom lumen and wattage packages available.
- 0-10V dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
- Standard Universal Voltage (120-277 Vac) Input 50/60 Hz or optional High Voltage (347-480 Vac).
- L70 Calculated Life: >60k Hours
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Power factor: >.90
- Input power stays constant over life.
- Field replaceable 10kV surge protection device meets a minimum Category C Low operation (per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2).
- High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation
- Components are fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance. Driver complies with FCC standards. Driver and key electronic components can easily be accessed.