This sports light can be used as a stadium flood, outdoor security light or for any outdoor perimeter lighting applications. It is rugged and completely gasketed making it suitable for wet locations. Each fixture produces 100,000 lumens (160,000 initial lumens) inundating the field with high quality white light.Product Specifications
- Housing: Ballast housing and reflector assembly are made of cast aluminum with a dark bronze finish.
- Mounting: There are 3 ways of mounting the sports light: yoke mount bracket, slip fitter bracket or bolt. Bolt is galvanized 5/8 inch with exposed bolt length of 1.5 inches. For attaching the yoke mount assembly, 2 holes with rubber plugs are provided on either side of the ballast housing. An additional hole is provided for mounting the bolt.
- Gasket: A neoprene gasket is provided along the clamp band that secures the glass to the reflector assembly in front. This makes the reflector assembly completely sealed to keep contaminants and moisture out. The cover of the ballast housing is also gasketed.
- Adjustable: The socket housing where the reflector assembly attaches with 4 screws with a gasket is made of die cast aluminum and can be adjusted vertically with an adjustable bolt. The aiming angles are clearly marked on one side of this assembly with raised print. This sports light can be adjusted from 0 degrees (in line with ballast housing) to a perpendicular position allowing 90 degrees of aiming angle.
- Light Distribution: NEMA 5
- Certifications: The socket for the 1,500 watt metal halide bulb is UL listed and is made of porcelain (1500 watt, 600 volt, 5 kilovolt pulse rated).
- Base: Mogul base.
- Operating Temperature: This fixture is suitable for -22° F
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- 2.2 square foot (Type 5)
- 2.5 square foot (Type 4 or 5)
- 2.9 square foot (Type 3)
- Exposed Bolt Length: 1/2 inch
- Adjustable: Die cast aluminum socket housing with vertical angle indicator. Allows the reflector assembly to be aimed vertically after fixture is installed for maximizing light coverage.
- Reflector: Anodized aluminum reflector for type 5 light distribution. Type 5 is Flood type distribution and is the most common
- Lens: Tempered glass is attached to reflector assembly with a clamp band and is sealed with a gasket to keep moisture and contaminants out.
- Minimum Start Temperature: -20° F
- Packaging: To prevent damage during shipment, this product ships in 3 components and requires basic assembly. Ballast housing assembly is shipped in its own box. Due to size and weight, the item ships only via truck and overnight service is not available.
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Type: BT56, clear, mogul base
- Initial Lumens: 161,00
- Mean Luments: 100,000
- Life Expectancy: 3,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 4200 K
- CRI: 60
- Input volts, watts, and amps
- 120 Volt (50 Hz): 1,632 Watts: 13.5 Amps
- 208 Volt (50 Hz): 1,632 Watts: 7.65 Amps
- 240 Volt (50 Hz): 1,632 Watts: 6.56 Amps
- 277 Volt (50 Hz): 1,632 Watts: 5.9 Amps
- Power Factor: >90%
- UL Temperature Rating: 1029E
- Capacitor: 32.0/525 volt minimum