Product Description: This round aluminum camera pole with a hinged base is 10 feet high, 4 inches wide, and has a 0.125-inch wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 5.3 at 110 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs.
Availability: This is a made-to-order item. We will contact you with the current lead time within one business day of order placement.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The customer must provide the drill pattern, location, and orientation. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Hinged Base: This aluminum security camera pole has a unique hinged base design consisting of 2 anchor bolt bases connected with a hinge. Both bases mount on a concrete foundation with anchor bolts (provided with each pole free of charge). When the two front anchor bolt nuts are loosened and removed, the pole can be lowered to the ground allowing access to the equipment or light fixtures mounted on top of the pole without ladders or lifts. To secure the pole back to the foundation, return it to its upright position and reaffix the nuts to the two front anchor bolts.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft is constructed of a seamless extruded tube of 6063-T6 aluminum alloy per the requirements of ASTM B221. The shaft assembly is full-length heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Handhole: An aluminum handhole with grounding provision is provided 18 inches from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and attachment hardware.
- Base Cover: A 2-piece cast aluminum base cover hides the base plate and anchor bolts.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes two nuts and two washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An (actual size) paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color Options: The standard finish for our round straight aluminum security camera poles is a Dark Bronze powder coat finish. Optional colors include black, gray, or white commercial grade powder coat finish. Custom color options are available at a surcharge; call for details.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Vibration damper, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes, and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: Our commercial-grade aluminum security camera poles come with an industry-leading 10-year warranty.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 7.6 Square Feet
100 mph: 5.8 Square Feet
110 mph: 5.3 Square Feet
120 mph: 4.2 Square Feet
130 mph: 3.3 Square Feet
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 10 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 4 Inch
- WALL THICKNESS:
- 0.125 Inch