Product Description: This round aluminum camera pole with a hinged base is 10 feet high, 4 inches wide and has a 0.125 inch wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 5.3 at 110 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs.
Availability: This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Hinged Base: This aluminum security camera pole has a unique hinged base design consisting of 2 anchor bolt bases connected with a hinge. Both bases mount on a concrete foundation with anchor bolts (provided with each pole free of charge). When the 2 front anchor bolt nuts are loosened and removed, the pole can be lowered all the way to the ground allowing access to the equipment or light fixtures mounted on top of the pole without the need for ladders or lifts. To secure the pole back to the foundation, simply return it to its upright position and tighten the nuts back to the 2 front anchor bolts.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft is constructed of seamless extruded tube of 6063-T6 aluminum alloy per the requirements of ASTM B221. The shaft assembly is full-length heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Handhole: An aluminum handhole with grounding provision is provided at 18 inches from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and the attachment hardware.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece cast aluminum base cover hides the base plate and anchor bolts.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color Options: The standard finish for our round straight aluminum security camera poles is a natural aluminum finish. Our poles are also available with a dark bronze, black, gray, green or white commercial grade, powder coat finish. Custom color options are available at a surcharge.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Vibration damper, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: Our commercial grade aluminum security camera poles come with an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 7.6 Square Feet
100 mph: 5.8 Square Feet
110 mph: 5.3 Square Feet
120 mph: 4.2 Square Feet
130 mph: 3.3 Square Feet