Product Description: This square aluminum camera pole with a hinged base is 15 feet high, 4 inches wide and has a 0.125 inch wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 5.6 at 110 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs.
Availability: This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Hinged Base: This aluminum security camera pole has a unique hinged base design consisting of 2 bases connected with a hinge. The bottom base is mounted on a concrete foundation with the provided anchor bolts. The top base is affixed to the bottom base with the use of 3 bolts. When the 3 bolts are loosened, the pole, which is welded to the top base, can be lowered all the way to the ground. This allows access to the security equipment and/or light fixtures mounted to the top of the pole without the use of ladders or lifts.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft is constructed of seamless extruded tube of 6063-T6 aluminum alloy per the requirements of ASTM B221. The shaft assembly is full-length heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Handhole: A handhole with grounding provision is provided at 18 inches from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and the attachment hardware.
- Color Options: Commercial grade, durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, gray, green, white and black colors are provided at no additional charge. Custom color options are available at a surcharge.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Vibration damper, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: Our commercial grade aluminum security camera poles come with an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 8.4 Square Feet
100 mph: 6.2 Square Feet
110 mph: 5.6 Square Feet
120 mph: 4.2 Square Feet
130 mph: 3.0 Square Feet
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 15 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 4 Inch
- WALL THICKNESS:
- 0.125 Inch