Product Description: This round aluminum camera pole is 20 feet high and has a 5 inch diameter and has a 0.125 inch wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 2.1 at 110 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft is constructed of seamless extruded tube of 6063 aluminum alloy per the requirements of ASTM B221. The shaft assembly is full-length heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Handhole: A reinforced handhole with grounding provision is provided at 18 inches from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and the attachment hardware.
- Bolt Covers: A 4-bolt cast aluminum base flange of alloy 356-T6 with aluminum bolt covers and stainless steel screws.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color and Finish Options: The standard finish for our round straight aluminum security camera poles is a natural aluminum finish. Our poles are also available with a dark bronze, black, gray, green or white commercial grade, powder coat finish. Custom color options are also available at a surcharge.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Vibration dampers, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 3.8 Square Feet
100 mph: 2.3 Square Feet
120 mph: 1.5 Square Feet
130 mph: 1.1 Square Feet