This item must be ordered in multiples of 6.
Dimensional Drawing: Photometrics
- Housing: Low copper, aluminum die-cast housing and lens frame. Heat dissipating fins for optimized thermal management. Durable polyester powder coat finish
- Lens/Refractor: Tempered glass lens, thermal shock and impact resistant.
- Watts: 20 watt
- Color Temperature: Neutral white 4100 K
- CRI: 80
- Minimum Starting Temperature: -30° C
- Lumen Output: 1,400
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hour life
- Driver: 0.7 amp output, constant current supply
- Input Voltage: 120-277 volt, 50/60 hertz
- Mounting: 1/2 NPS aluminum die-cast swivel arm fits to standard junction box (junction box not included).
- Adjustable Arm: Side screw at arm knuckles allows for optics aiming.
- Certifications: UL/CUL listed suitable for wet locations
- Warranty: 2 year warranty