Product Description: This square aluminum camera pole is 30 feet high, 6.6 inches wide and has a 0.250 inch wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 11.4 at 110 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs. Availability:
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft is constructed of seamless extruded tube of 6063-T6 aluminum alloy per the requirements of ASTM B221. The shaft assembly is full-length heat treated to produce a T6 temper.
- Handhole: A handhole with grounding provision is provided at 18 inches from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and the attachment hardware.
- Base Cover: A 4-bolt cast aluminum base flange of alloy 356-T6 with aluminum bolt covers and stainless steel attaching screws.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color Options: Commercial grade, durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, gray, green, white and black colors are provided at no additional charge. Custom color options are available at a surcharge.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Vibration damper, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: Our commercial grade aluminum security camera poles come with an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 19.0 Square Feet
100 mph: 13.0 Square Feet
120 mph: 7.6 Square Feet
130 mph: 4.6 Square Feet