The GE Evolve LED EALS area light is optimized for customers requesting an energy saving solution while adding greater flexibility. GE item EALS020D3AW740NDD1DKBZ
Per our partner GE Lighting, sales of all GE products are final, non-cancellable, and non-refundable.
Product Description: The GE Evolve EALS area light is designed to replace 250 watt metal halide luminaires. It offers scalable lumen outputs and provides photometric combinations with high efficacy, providing the ability to meet a wide range of area lighting needs.
- Universal mounting arm, fitted for round or square pole mounting, allows for streamlined installation
- Provides high uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution
- Slim architectural design incorporates heat sink and light engine, ensuring maximum heat transfer and a long LED life
- Meets 3G vibration rating (per ANSI C136.31-2010) tested on 3-axis
- Type III distribution, asymmetrical wide
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- UL Listed and suitable for use in wet or dry locations
- LM-79 testing in accordance with IESNA Standards; IP66 rated
||Lumens per Watt
||-40° to 40°C