- Military-grade die-cast aluminum housing.
- Driver is separated from light engines increasing driver and LED life.
- Housing shroud (optional) is formed aluminum.
- Mounting Brackets are 12 GA formed steel.
- Fixtures are finished with polyester powder coat finishing process to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- 9 ft. power cord included with the fixture.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- EPA 2.5
- Meets 3G Vibration Testing under the ANSI C136.31-2018 Testing Standard.
- Mounting: Yoke mount is standard. Slip-fitter bracket for 2-3/8" tenon is optional.
- Housing Color: Black
- State-of-the-Art sports flood optics available in 4 NEMA flood distributions.
- Glare shield visor is formed aluminum to reduce high angle glare.
- Available in 5000K and 4000K.
- Minimum CRI of 70.
- 0-10V dimming (10% - 100%) standard.
- Universal Voltage (120-277 VAC) Input 50/60 Hz or High Voltage (347-480 VAC).
- 450 Watts
- 156 Watts per Lumen
- 70,000 Lumens
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- L80 Calculated Life: >70K Hours
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- High-performance driver features overvoltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
- Power factor: >.90. Input power stays constant over life.
- Field replaceable 20kV surge protection device meets a minimum Category C Low operation (per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2).
- High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation for long life.
- Driver is fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance and complies with FCC standards.
- Heavy duty yoke mounting to standard sports bracket with 3/4” bolt.
- Vertical aiming is easily locked in place with ergonomic tool-less locking handle.
- Horizontal and vertical aiming guides to simplify aiming process. Laser sight accessory for precise aiming accuracy (optional).
- Warranty: 5 Years
- ETL Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP66 rated Luminaire per IEC 60598-1.
- Meets Buy American Act requirements