This is a made to order item. We will contact you with the current lead time within one business day of order placement. The typical lead time for these heavy duty poles is 3-4 weeks.
This 11 gauge heavy duty square steel light pole has a 12 foot height and 4 inch width. The maximum EPA rating for this light pole at 150 MPH is 6.3 square feet with a 1.3 gust factor. This industrial grade light pole has a higher EPA than traditional steel light poles and is proudly made in the USA.
- Pole Top Options: A plastic top cap with retaining metal spring is attached if the pole is drilled for attaching light fixtures. The drill pattern and drill orientation need to be provided by the customer unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If a tenon option is selected, a 2-3/8 inch outside diameter high strength welded tenon will be attached. The customer needs to confirm the appropriate tenon size required for the project.
- Pole Shaft: Electro-welded ASTM-A500 Grade C steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi is used to fabricate the pole shaft.
- Handhole: A 3 inch wide x 6 inch tall reinforced handhole is provided for poles 22 feet and taller. A 2 inch wide x 4 inch tall handhole is provided for poles shorter than 22 feet. The standard handhole location is 12 inches above the pole base. A rectangular shape cover with stainless steel screws is also provided.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece aluminum square base cover is provided. Stainless steel screws are included to attach the 2 pieces together after pole installation.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 partially galvanized anchor bolts with zinc-plated double nuts and washers are provided with each pole. A portion of the anchor bolts are threaded for securing and leveling the pole. Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F 1554-07a Grade 55 standards with a minimum yield strength of 55,000 psi.
- Color and Finish Options: Commercial grade, durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, black, white, gray, silver and green colors are provided at no charge. Other colors and custom color options are available at a surcharge with extended lead time. Contact us for details.
- Other Options: The following options are available: vibration dampers, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes, UL compliant handholes and custom base plate dimensions. Please consult one of our light pole experts for details.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
110 MPH: 13.9 Square Feet
130 MPH: 9.2 Square Feet
150 MPH: 6.3 Square Feet
LightMart.com is not responsible for improper pole loading.
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 12 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 4 Inch
- 11 Gauge
- Heavy Duty