- Pole Shaft: Multiple layers of centrifugally wound fiberglass infused with polyester resin topped with extremely durable gelcoat.
- Pole top options: A 2-3/8” aluminum tenon is provided as standard option. 3" Tenon option is available. This pole does not accommodate holes drilled on the side wall for the purpose of attaching direct mounting arms. Instead, we offer a large variety of tenon adaptors that will fit over the 2-3/8” tenon to allow any fixture attachment configuration possible.
- Handhole: An extra-large hand hole is provided for ease of access and installation. Handhole measures 16.7” X 4” and is located 36” above the ground line. A cover with 2 locking mechanisms and mounting screws are provided.
- Color: Black. Best in class, extra durable finish provides glossy powder coat look.
- Embedment: Embedment length is 3.6 ft. A 2” X 6” size slotted opening is provided 13” below the ground line for conduit entry. All Sharp Edges around the Bottom of the shaft and around Conduit Entry are covered with Heavy Duty Rubber Trim.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
- Features and Benefits: · Does not rust or corrode. · Much stronger and flexible than steel or aluminum poles. · Dent-resistant. · Non-conductive. Safe for public areas. · Excellent choice for coastal areas and harsh winter zones with corrosion issues due to humidity and salt spray.