This hurricane resistant of 1.4 at 180 mph. For your convenience the specifications for our 20 ft 5 inch hurricane resistant square steel 11 gauge light pole are also provided. Please click on the highlighted text to see them. All materials used in manufacturing this square steel pole are commercial quality, weldable-grade, hot-rolled carbon steel tubing and all welds conform to AWS D1.1 using E70xx Electrodes.
This light pole includes anchor bolts with a bolt circle diameter of 10 to 12 inches, an ABS plastic base cover, and reinforced handhole with steel cover and stainless steel screws. Materials for the base plate and handhole cover conform to ASTM A36 standards. For your convenience, anchor bolts can be pre-shipped for a nominal surcharge.
Our standard light pole color is Dark Bronze however we provide 4 other colors at no extra charge. We provide a color chart of available standard powder-coat finishes here. However, we caution you that colors you see on your screen may not be exactly the way they look on the poles and we cannot guarantee exact color matches.
- Pole Top Options: A removable pole cap is provided if the pole is drilled to attach light fixtures. The customer needs to provide the drill pattern and drill orientation unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If the tenon option is selected, a steel tenon will be provided. A 2 3⁄8 inch diameter tenon with a 4-inch length is standard; however, the customer needs to confirm the appropriate tenon size required for the project.
- Pole Shaft: 5-inch square 11 gauge. Pole shaft is weldable-grade, cold-rolled, commercial-quality carbon steel tubing conforming to ASTM A500 Grade B. All welds conform to AWS D1.2 using ER70S-6 electrodes.
- Handhole: Reinforced, 3" X 5" size handhole is located at 18 inches from the base. Grounding lug incorporating a tapped 1/2"-13 NC hole is provided.
- Color: Commercial grade, super durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, white and black colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom colors options are available at a surcharge. Hot-dip galvanizing is available with a surcharge and extended lead time. Powder-coated, galvanized poles are also available as a premium option.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts is provided with each pole assembly. Each anchor bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Bolt Circle: 11" (Bolt Circle Range 10"-12")
- Base Cover: Two-piece ABS plastic base cover is provided.
- Other Options: The following options are available:
- Vibration dampener, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes, UL compliant handholes, and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Foundation design: Foundation should be designed by an engineer familiar with local soil and wind conditions and local code where the pole(s) will be installed.
|Pole Weight (lbs)|
|120 mph||130 mph||140 mph||150 mph||160 mph|
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 20 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 5 Inch
- 11 Gauge
- HURRICANE RESISTANT: