This square fiberglass camera pole is 20 feet tall, 5 inches wide and suited for standard duty. This non-conductive pole is 70% lighter than steel, dent resistant and does not rust or corrode. It is low maintenance, easy to install and can be configured for your security needs.
This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Pole Shaft: Our commercial grade fiberglass square security camera poles are constructed of thermoset polyester resin containing "E" type fiberglass. The smooth surface consists of a saturated polyester surfacing veil and an unsaturated polyester resin layer containing UV inhibitor and pigment throughout.
- Handhole: A 2.5 x 5 inch reinforced handhole is provided at 18 inches from the base. A cover with a single screw to secure the latch mechanism is also provided.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece fiberglass base cover is included.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color Options: Bronze, black, white and gray colors are provided at no extra charge. Custom color options are available at a surcharge.
- Other Options: The following options are available; custom colors, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details.
- Warranty: Our commercial grade fiberglass security camera poles come with a 5 year warranty.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 17.5 Square Feet
100 mph: 12.7 Square Feet
110 mph: 9.2 Square Feet
120 mph: 6.5 Square Feet