This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement. For poles that can ship in a few days please visit our quick-ship poles section: quick-ship light poles.
- Pole Top Options: A removable pole cap is provided if the pole is drilled for attaching light fixtures. The drill pattern and drill orientation needs to be provided by the customer unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If tenon option is selected, a steel tenon will be provided. A 2 3⁄8-inch diameter tenon with 4-inch length is standard; however, the customer needs to confirm the appropriate tenon size required for the project.
- Pole Shaft: 5-inch square 11 gauge. Pole shaft is weldable-grade, cold-rolled, commercial quality carbon steel tubing conforming to ASTM A500 Grade B. All welds conform to AWS D1.2 using ER70S-6 electrodes.
- Handhole: Reinforced, 3” X 5” size handhole is located at 18 inches from the base. Grounding lug incorporating a tapped 1/2"-13 NC hole is provided.
- Color: Commercial grade, super durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, white and black colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom colors options are available at a surcharge. Hot dip galvanizing is available with a surcharge and extended lead time. Powder coated; galvanized poles are also available as a premium option.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts is provided with each pole assembly. Each anchor bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. Top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Bolt Circle: 11" (Bolt Circle Range 10"-12")
- Base Cover: Two-piece ABS plastic base cover is provided.
- Other Options: The following options are available: Vibration dampener, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes, UL compliant handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Foundation design: Foundation should be designed by an engineer familiar with local soil and wind conditions as well as local code where the pole(s) will be installed.
|Pole Weight (lbs)|
|90 mph||100 mph||110 mph||120 mph||130 mph|
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 25 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 5 Inch
- 11 Gauge