This square steel camera pole is 30 feet high, 5 inches wide and has an 7 gauge wall thickness. This sturdy security pole has a maximum EPA rating of 3.25 at 120 mph with a 1.3 gust factor and can be configured for your security needs.
This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement.
- Pole Configuration: Our security camera poles can be drilled to meet your specifications. The drill pattern, location and orientation need to be provided by the customer. A removable top cap or tenon is provided. The most common tenon option is a 2-3/8 inch diameter tenon; however, other options are available.
- Pole Shaft: Hot rolled, commercial quality, welded steel tubing of 1 piece construction with a minimum yield strength of 55,000 psi is used to fabricate the pole shaft.
- Handhole: A 3 inch wide x 5 inch tall reinforced handhole is provided at 18 inches from the base plate. A cover with a single screw to secure the latch mechanism is also provided.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece base cover is provided. Hardware is included to securely attach the 2 pieces together after pole installation.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color and Finish Options: Commercial grade, durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, white and black colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom color options are available at a surcharge. Hot dip galvanizing is available with a surcharge and extended lead time. Powder coated, galvanized poles are also available as a premium option.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our security camera pole experts for details: Custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor:
90 mph: 10.35 Square Feet
100 mph: 7.25 Square Feet
110 mph: 4.9 Square Feet
120 mph: 3.25 Square Feet