This is a made to order item. We will contact you with the current lead time within one business day of order placement. The typical lead time for these heavy duty poles is 3-4 weeks.
- Pole Top Options: A removable pole cap is provided if the pole is drilled for attaching light fixtures. The drill pattern and drill orientation needs to be provided by the customer unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If tenon option is selected, a 2-3⁄8 inch diameter tenon with 4 inch length is provided.
- Pole Shaft: Electro-welded ASTM-A500 Grade C steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi is used to fabricate the pole shaft.
- Handhole: 3" X 6” size reinforced handhole is located at 12 inches from the base. Ground lug is included.
- Color: Commercial grade, super durable powder coat finish. Dark Bronze, White, Black, Gray and Green colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom color options are available at a surcharge.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts is provided with each pole assembly. Each anchor bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. Top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Bolt Circle: 12".
- Base Cover: Two piece aluminum square base cover is available at a surcharge. Stainless steel screws are included to attach the 2 pieces together after pole installation.
- Other Options: The following options are available: Custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- UL Listed.
- Foundation design: Foundation should be designed by an engineer familiar with local soil and wind conditions as well as local code where the pole(s) will be installed.
|Maximum EPA with 1.3 Gust Factor (ft²)||Pole Weight (lbs)|
|110 mph||115 mph||120 mph||130 mph|
LightMart.com is not responsible for improper pole loading.
- POLE HEIGHT:
- 35 Foot
- INSTALLATION TYPE:
- Anchor Base
- POLE SHAPE:
- WIDTH OR DIAMETER:
- 6 Inch
- 7 Gauge
- Heavy Duty