Do you have a project that requires a versatile, strong, durable lighting solution? Steel light poles provide the strength to stand up to the elements, can capably handle multiple lights, and can last for decades. Learn more about key advantages, applications, and available sizes, and then browse through our steel light pole inventory to find the lighting solution that your current project requires. Are you ready to get a quote for steel light poles right now? Get in touch with our team directly by calling (800) 443-8254 or submit questions through our contact form.
What Are The Advantages of Steel Light Poles?
Steel light poles have been in use for decades for a good reason. They provide impressive strength and durability while providing a cost-effective lighting solution. If your project is being built in an area that has high winds, requires multiple lights mounted to a pole, or needs to keep costs down, steel light poles are an ideal choice. Additional advantages include:
- Life spans of 20-to-30 years
- Strong enough to mount multiple lights
- Easy installation
- Easy to modify in the field
Which Industries Should Choose Steel Light Poles?
From high wind locations to places that are heavily trafficked, steel light poles are ideal for a wide range of applications. They are especially well suited for the following industries and needs:
- Parks and locations that feature tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, soccer fields, or football
- Highways, roads, and residential streets
- Car dealerships or rent-a-car parking lots
- Large parking lots
- Elementary school, middle school, high school, college, or university campuses
Which Steel Light Pole Sizes Are Available?
LightMart offers the largest selection of steel light poles anywhere online. Steel light pole sizes available are as follows:
- Available heights: 10 ft., 12 ft., 14 ft., 15 ft., 16 ft., 18 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft., 39 ft., 40 ft., 45 ft., 50 ft., 60 ft.
- Available widths: 3 in., 4 in., 4.5 in., 5 in., 5.25 in., 5.5 in., 5.8 in., 5.9 in., 6 in., 6.1 in., 8.75 in., 8.81 in., 9 in., 10 in., 13 in.
- Available thicknesses: 7 gauge, 10 gauge, 11 gauge
- Available pole shapes: Round, Round Tapered, Square, Square tapered, Steel Hinged
Are Heavy-Duty Steel Light Poles Available?
Yes. LightMart carries the strongest steel light poles in the industry. Whether you’re looking to have light poles that can stand up to strong winds, inclement weather, or need to meet specific standards, we can help. Check out our Heavy-Duty Steel Light Pole inventory, and discover the durable lighting solution you’ve been searching for.
Are There Quick-Ship Steel Light Poles Available?
Yes. LightMart has steel light poles ready to ship to your job site. Our quick-ship steel light pole inventory is in stock and ready to ship today!
- Quick-Ship Square Steel Light Poles are available in the following heights: 10 ft., 15 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft.
- Quick-Ship Round Tapered Steel Light Poles are available in the following heights: 20 ft.,25 ft.
- Quick-Ship Round Straight Steel Light Poles are available in the following heights: 10 ft., 15 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft.,
Are Hurricane Resistant Steel Light Poles Available?
Yes. LightMart has a wide selection of Hurricane Resistant Steel Light Poles available. Our hurricane-resistant steel light poles are an excellent choice for high wind speeds or areas that need to withstand large or heavy loads. Our hurricane resistant steel light poles available are as follows:
- Available heights: 10 ft., 12 ft., 14 ft., 16 ft., 18 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft.
- Available widths: 4 in., 5 in., 6 in.
- Available thicknesses: 7 gauge, 11 gauge
- Available pole shapes: Square
Are Security Camera Steel Light Poles Available?
Yes. LightMart has Square Steel Security Camera Light Poles as a part of our inventory. These specialty light poles are ideal for several applications such as antennas, mounting and extending WiFi, and traditional security cameras.
How Can I Get a Quote on Steel Light Poles For My Next Installation?
If you’re ready to get a quote for a steel light pole solution, the experts at LightMart can provide the information you’re looking for. Browse through our inventory to get an idea for which sizes and styles of steel light poles make the most sense for your project, and then contact our team for your quote through email or by calling (800)-443-8254. Upgrading your infrastructure with a quality light pole solution is only a click away with LightMart.