Request a quote Call Us Contact Us
Does your project require new light poles to add visibility to a residential area or do you need to add an additional pole or two to your current location for security purposes? Aluminum light poles deliver the versatility, reliability, and strength to work with most industries and applications. Learn more about key advantages, available sizes, and potential uses below, and then contact our team to get a quote for the aluminum lighting solution that your project requires. Do you know that aluminum light poles match your project needs and your budget? Check out our current selection to find the size you need, and then call our team at (800) 443-8254 to place an order.
What Are The Advantages of Aluminum Light Poles?
Providing natural resistance to rust, strength, and durability, aluminum light poles are among the most versatile lighting solutions available. Whether your project location is near water and requires light poles that don’t corrode, or your build demands additional strength due to high winds, there’s an aluminum light pole option that will deliver the durability that your build needs. Additional advantages for aluminum lighting solutions are as follows:
- Easy to install
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Lifespans of up to 50 years
- Versatile enough for lights, security cameras, and flags
- Dozens of size combinations available
- Available in direct-burial or anchor base
Which Industries Should Consider Aluminum Light Poles?
Commonly seen on most city streets and residential areas, aluminum light poles are among the most versatile lighting solutions available. If your next project or upgrade requires a naturally rust-resistant, lightweight, and affordable solution, aluminum light poles are an ideal option for several industries and applications including:
- Car dealerships & rental agencies
- Streets, highways, and residential areas
- Airports, bus stations, and seaports
- Commerical/residential areas
- Parking lots
- School campuses including elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and college and university campuses
Which Sizes, Shapes, and Styles of Aluminum Light Poles Are Available From Lightmart?
From 6-ft. light poles ideal for residential areas to hurricane-resistant poles for greater durability, LightMart has an extensive inventory of aluminum lighting solutions. Browse through our inventory to get additional details on each option. Available heights, widths, and shapes are as follows:
- Available heights: 6 ft., 7 ft., 8 ft., 9 ft., 10 ft., 11 ft., 12 ft., 13 ft., 14 ft., 15 ft., 16 ft., 17 ft., 18 ft., 19 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft., 40 ft.
- Available widths: 4 in., 5 in., 6 in., 6.6 in., 6.625 in., 7 in., 8 in., 9 in., 10 in.
- Available thicknesses: 0.125 in., 0.156 in., 0.188 in., 0.219 in., 0.250 in., 0.312 in.
- Available Street Light arm lengths: 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft.
- Available shapes: Round, Round-Tapered, Square
- Available installation types: Anchor Base, Direct Burial, Transformer Base and Hinged Base
Does Lightmart Have Aluminum Security Camera Light Poles?
Yes. Lightmart has aluminum security camera light poles that can be used for Wi-Fi extenders, antennas, in addition to security cameras.
How Can I Get A Quote For Aluminum Light Poles?
Once you’ve decided that aluminum light poles are the perfect lighting solution for your next project, you’ll need to speak with the experts at LightMart to get a quote on cost. The LightMart team will work with you to find the best solution that matches your budget and the size, width, and strength requirements for your build. Get in touch with our team by phone at (800) 443-8254, through our contact form, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a quote Call Us Contact Us