Which Industries Should Consider Aluminum Light Poles?
Commonly seen on most city streets and residential areas, aluminum light poles are among the most versatile lighting solutions available. If your next project or upgrade requires a naturally rust-resistant, lightweight, and affordable solution, aluminum light poles are an ideal option for several industries and applications including:
- Car dealerships & rental agencies
- Streets, highways, and residential areas
- Airports, bus stations, and seaports
- Commerical/residential areas
- Parking lots
- School campuses including elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and college and university campuses
Which Sizes, Shapes, and Styles of Aluminum Light Poles Are Available From Lightmart?
From 6-ft. light poles ideal for residential areas to hurricane-resistant poles for greater durability, LightMart has an extensive inventory of aluminum lighting solutions. Browse through our inventory to get additional details on each option. Available heights, widths, and shapes are as follows:
- Available heights: 6 ft., 7 ft., 8 ft., 9 ft., 10 ft., 11 ft., 12 ft., 13 ft., 14 ft., 15 ft., 16 ft., 17 ft., 18 ft., 19 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft., 40 ft.
- Available widths: 4 in., 5 in., 6 in., 6.6 in., 6.625 in., 7 in., 8 in., 9 in., 10 in.
- Available thicknesses: 0.125 in., 0.156 in., 0.188 in., 0.219 in., 0.250 in., 0.312 in.
- Available Street Light arm lengths: 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft.
- Available shapes: Round, Round-Tapered, Square
- Available installation types: Anchor Base, Direct Burial, Transformer Base and Hinged Base
Does Lightmart Have Aluminum Security Camera Light Poles?
Yes. Lightmart has aluminum security camera light poles that can be used for Wi-Fi extenders, antennas, in addition to security cameras.
How Can I Get A Quote For Aluminum Light Poles?
Once you’ve decided that aluminum light poles are the perfect lighting solution for your next project, you’ll need to speak with the experts at LightMart to get a quote on cost. The LightMart team will work with you to find the best solution that matches your budget and the size, width, and strength requirements for your build. Get in touch with our team by phone at (800) 443-8254, through our contact form, or by email at [email protected].