This is a made to order item. We will contact you with current lead time within one business day of order placement. For poles that can ship in a few days please visit our quick-ship poles section: quick-ship light poles.
- Pole Top Options: A removable plastic top cap is provided if the pole is drilled for attaching light fixtures. The drill pattern and drill orientation need to be provided by the customer unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If a tenon option is selected, a welded steel tenon will be provided. A 2 3/8 inch diameter tenon with a 4 inch length is most common; however, the customer needs to confirm the appropriate tenon size required by the project.
- Pole Shaft: Hot rolled, commercial quality, welded steel tubing of 1 piece construction with a minimum yield strength of 42,000 psi is used to fabricate the pole shaft.
- Handhole: A 2 1/2 inch wide X 5 inch tall reinforced handhole is provided at 12 inches from the base plate. A cover with a single screw to secure the latch mechanism is also provided.
- Base Cover: A 2 piece ABS plastic base cover is provided. Plastic rivets are included to securely attach the 2 pieces together after pole installation.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts (Grade 55) conforming to ASTM F1554 are provided with each pole assembly. Each bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. The top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Color and Finish Options: Commercial grade, super durable powder coat is the standard option. Dark bronze, white and black colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom colors options are available at a surcharge. Hot dip galvanizing is available with a surcharge and extended lead time. Powder coated, galvanized poles are also available as a premium option.
- Other Options: The following options are available. Please consult one of our light pole experts for details:
Vibration dampener, custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes, UL compliant handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
80 mph: 9.6 square feet
90 mph: 7.4 square feet
100 mph: 5.9 square feet