This is a made to order item. We will contact you with the current lead time within one business day of order placement.
This 7 gauge round tapered steel light pole has a 60 foot height and 13 inch bottom diameter. The maximum EPA rating for this light pole at 100 MPH is 20.2 square feet with a 1.3 gust factor.
- Pole Top Options: A removable pole cap is provided if the pole is drilled for attaching light fixtures. The drill pattern and drill orientation needs to be provided by the customer unless Energy Light fixtures are used for the project. If tenon option is selected, a 2-3⁄8 inch diameter tenon with 4 inch length is provided.
- Pole Shaft: The pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A or A572 Grade 55 with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft. Pole is provided as a two-piece field assembled unit.
- Handhole: A 4” X 6-1/2” oval reinforced handhole is located 18 inches from the base. A cover and attachment hardware are included. Handhole dimensions are nominal. Ground lug is included.
- Finish: Commercial grade, super durable powder coat finish. Dark Bronze, White and Black colors are provided at no extra charge. Other colors and custom color options are available at a surcharge. Hot dip galvanizing is available with a surcharge and extended lead-times. Powder coated galvanized poles are also available as a premium option.
- Anchor Bolts: A set of 4 galvanized steel anchor bolts is provided with each pole assembly. Each anchor bolt includes 2 nuts and 2 washers. Top portion of the anchor bolt is threaded for securing and leveling the pole with the provided nuts and washers. An actual size paper anchor bolt template is provided.
- Bolt Circle: 17"
- Base Cover: A two-piece steel full base cover is provided. Screws are included to securely attach 2 pieces together after pole installation.
- Other Options: The following options are available: Custom tenon sizes, custom colors, electric/GFI outlets, custom pole heights, additional handholes and custom base plate dimensions.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Foundation design: Foundation should be designed by an engineer familiar with local soil and wind conditions as well as local code where the pole(s) will be installed.
LightMart.com is not responsible for improper pole loading.