Our versatile universal anchor base adapter solves a major problem when there is a mismatch between the bolt pattern in the existing concrete base and the pole being installed. The bottom portion is designed to fit over the anchor bolts in existing concrete with bolt circles ranging from 10.5 to 14 inches while the top portion is designed to attach poles with a bolt circle range from 7.5 to 12 inches. For example, if you have a bolt circle of 8 inches and the existing bolts in concrete have a bolt circle of 13 inches, your problem is solved with this clever yet rugged product.
- Made of extra thick cast aluminum (11/16 inches thick)
- Works with steel, aluminum or fiberglass light poles
- Includes access panel for ease of installation
- Hardware is included for either 3/4 inch or 1 inch diameter anchor bolts
- Works with standard or decorative bases
- Can be powder coated to match the pole
- Eliminates the cost of drilling the base or pouring a new base
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches high X 17.75 inch diameter
- Weight: 36.4 lbs.